2.4. Work on the server
We work on your server(s) under the following conditions:
- You are in good standing in our accounting department; please note we generally do give generous grace periods in case of illness, travel, and vacation.
- It is within 48 hours scheduled security patch day; this is the same day as the patch or the following day if patching took longer than expected with other customers.
- Is an emergency security patch that is in your best interest to install, update, etc. quickly.
- Is work you requested via a phone call, FAX, email, or help desk ticket.
- You are on our security log review service, and we noticed something that needs to be blocked or otherwise fixed.
When we do work on your server(s), we will send an email to the contact of record on the Managed Service contract letting you know what work was done on the server with the only exception of blocking attacking IP's if you are on our security log review service (and that exception goes away if you ask us to inform you of blocked IP's).
If the party who signed the contract includes additional persons to notify of changes, we do include those parties as well.
If you ever have any questions on about our work, please don't hesitate to call us at 1-717-484-1062, 1-888-887-6727, email helpdesk @ dynamicnet.net or solutions @ dynamicnet.net.